CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Podcasts (Week 9 #21)

As with so many resources we have looked at over the course of iHCPL, I have to say once again that I am amazed at the variety of topics about which podcasts are produced. I guess I shouldn't be surprised any more but I still am! I like PodcastAlley for locating podcasts. The various methods for locating podcasts and the predefined searches already established on the site make it a really flexible site.

I found podcasts on many topics that would be of value to library staff. A search on PodcastAlley using 'libraries' returns an impressive list covering a variety of library-related topics.

I think an issue with podcasts is probably shared with wikis. How authoritative or biased is the content?

No comments: