CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To go not so boldly where many have gone before

Well, this is my foray into the Land of Blog. You've all heard the old cliche that you have to walk before you can run. When it comes to blogging, I'm lying on my tummy on the floor of the nursery squirming around! To be honest, my staff have shamed me into joining the blogging community. I admit it. Most of them have charged fearlessly into the Land of Blog and not only survived but have found a lot of excitement and fun there. I know I must follow them for I am TheDeciderInTS!!

3 comments:

Fourdogmom said...

Welcome to the blogosphere O fearless leader!

whitelabradors said...

May the blog be with you!

LibraryLioness8 said...

We're glad to have you here, O Great Decider!